I removed Roman from the tub today. I said, "No splashing." He splashed.
I removed him from the bath, and as I carried him to Time Out, Roman said a quiet, "Crap."
"What did you just say?"
"Crap."
"Do you know why you are going to Time Out?"
"Splashing."
"No, you are going to Time Out because you disobeyed. You splashed when I asked you not to."
"Crap."
I placed Roman in Time Out. Before I left him there I wrapped the towel around his little body. He looked up at me and said, "Thank you Mommy."
Oh well, he may say crap, but at least he also says thank you even in the midst of discipline.
Ha! You are the only one I know who is absolutely adorable with the word "crap" coming out of her mouth. Then again, I haven't heard it from Roman yet. :0) Thank you for your phone message yesterday. Meant tons. My voice is coming back, so expect a call in the near future. Love you.
ReplyDelete