Driving home the other day we passed a woman at an intersection asking for money. I spoke with her for a moment, which led to a conversation with Roman about money, where it comes from, and how we use it. I explained that the school gives Daddy money to work everyday, and we use that money to buy food, pay for our house, and sometimes get toys. Roman was thoughtful for a moment. I thought we should review, in retrospect I could have asked a better question...
"Roman, why does Daddy go to work everyday?"
"Because he is a man."
We may have to work on this concept a little bit more.
I know that Roman is surrounded with women who go to work everyday. He says goodbye to Jessica nearly every morning, and I know he knows she is going to work. I think we will continue to explore this idea of work and women.
No comments:
Post a Comment