Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011

We were sick on Easter. We have been sick a lot lately. So we stayed home from church, which bummed me out because I was hoping Roman could have one more fancy occasion to wear his snazzy tux from Cherice and David's wedding. We'll just have to wear it to the park.

Despite being sick we had a lot of fun. We laughed through the morning. Moved our "Easter Advent Jesus" out of hiding behind the tomb and out into the garden. We played with Easter basket goodness like a new toothbrush and stickers, and we enjoyed wearing our bunny ears.
Roman really enjoyed his first ever Easter Egg hunt. We hid 10 eggs out on the back deck. Roman collected all of them before he realized that there was something in the eggs! He promptly sat down and stuffed his mouth with all ten pieces of candy-- 5 jelly beans and 5 Reese's Pieces eggs. All mushed together. Gross.
I am so blessed that even while feeling sick my children still tend to find things to smile and laugh about. I love my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment