Friday, April 22, 2011

Caring for those around us...

She's interactive! Selah has a new favorite game. Matt nods his head at her, and she nods her head back at him. She exaggerates the movement to the point of being comical. Chin way up, and then drop it to the chest. Over and over.

Roman is such a thoughtful boy. He dropped his small plastic shark on the stairs yesterday, and quickly shouted, "Big ouchie, are you okay Shark?"

He also ran across the room into my arms to tell me that I am beautiful.

I was singing along with the radio while we waited for Dad to fill up the gas tank when suddenly Roman said, "Good job, Mommy."
"What did I do Roman?"
"Good dancing."
"Do you mean singing?"
"Yeah! Good singing Mommy!"

Selah was squawking along a happy little squawk in the backseat today as we drove home.
"Roman, do you understand what Selah is saying?"
"Yeah."
"Can you tell me because I don't understand."
"Yeah, she is saying ba ba ba ba ba ba ba."

No comments:

Post a Comment