Monday, August 16, 2010

Okay, I can do this.

I have never been consistent about writing things down. I have very few notebooks or journals that were ever filled completely. Actually, the last time I wrote down anything with any consistency it was taking chapel notes in college.
So we will approach this blog as an experiment. I will see if I can remember to write about our chaos and our calm at least often enough to please the grandmas! (You lovely ladies are my motivation.) I tend to share pictures pretty often on facebook, but here I will try to share stories about how our little dears are growing.

We are a growing, happy family. Sometimes we live in chaos and occasionally in calm, but we always rest in the Master's hands.

I hope this is a place where we can enjoy stories of our family's growth.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. But does this mean that we don't get any more phone calls?

    Dad

    ReplyDelete