Today our little boy tooted. Right in front of his mama. His big eyes widened in surprise... then he swatted himself on the diaper and exclaimed, "BURP!"
"Your bottom burped?" I asked... he didn't answer, but dissolved into giggles.
Oh yeah, he also started rolling his tongue today. He is pretty proud of himself. We haven't done it in front of a mirror yet, and I am really curious to know how he responds to how it looks.
Baby Girl is having a really hard time tonight. I think I drank too much caffiene today. She has been spitting up everything that goes in, which means she is hungry, which means she gulps milk down, which means she spits up again... and so it goes. Hopefully we will sleep soon.
I'm so proud of you and how you love your family. Baby Girl is growing so very nicely, and little man has a heart of gold. Love you! and tales of your times are priceless. thank you.
ReplyDelete