Roman has been chasing Selah around the house all morning roaring at her like a dinosaur.
"Roman, you need to be gentle with your sister. You are going to live with her for at least the next 15 years, and you don't want her to be scared of you."
"For 15 years?"
"Until you turn 18 and go live at a school called college."
"I don't want to be 18, I want to be three."
Roman proceeded to roar at his sister again.
I verbally corrected Roman's behavior a few days ago. He backed up across the room, pointed his finger at me and yelled, " Whoa. Check you out."
I think he might be 18 now.
I'm so sorry. It's possible he would have roared anyway, but Kaeden's influence was sure. If it's any consolation, Kaeden no longer roars. It's Elise now who roars, and Kaeden thoroughly enjoys it. :0) Love love love you guys!!
ReplyDelete