When I thank Roman for helping me out with something, I often get a hearty, "No pleasure!"
I am pretty sure he is confusing "no problem" and "my pleasure," but I love it, and I don't feel like correcting him yet.
As I said good night to Roman a few minutes ago, we went through the mandatory good night questions, including, but not limited to, "You are going to check on me in one hour?" and "You will get me when the light turns green?" As I was leaving the room I was corrected for not wishing him, "Happy dreams." (This would be a new requirement of which I was not aware.)
As I left the room I heard him say one more observation from his day, "I didn't see Curious George's tail. He might be an ape instead." What a kid.
Selah has attached herself to her baby dolls and stuffed animals. I never see her walking anywhere without at least one tucked under her arm. Today she became very frustrated when she could not climb up the stairs while wearing Roman's winter coat and carrying 2 dolls, one under each arm. She yelled at me as if it was my fault that the stairs suddenly became so inconvenient to climb. I do love watching that little girl's cute bobbing head, as it follows her brother all over the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment