Saturday, February 26, 2011

Please stop drinking the bath water.

Roman loves drinking the bath water. I don't know why. I think he thinks it is funny. He mostly likes that I think it is gross. I keep telling him that the soap is going to give him a sick tummy, but he thinks that is funny also.

Selah is rolling from her tummy to her back everyday. Mostly because she hates being on her tummy. She has absolutely no interest in rolling back the other way. She loves to lay on her back and kick her feet. She's happy, I don't see any need move things along any faster. One mobile child is enough for me at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Cincinnati reads you loud and clear. Such angst - she's mobile! :) She's mobile!!!!!! :0

    Congratulations, Selah!! It must be so nice to finally have control over something more than crying and spitting out your food to make momma smile.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete