So I changed some settings on my blog, and then I couldn't figure out how to sign on... for over a month. I think I have broken the habit of posting, and I have driven both of my readers (i.e. the grandmothers) away. I am going to try to get the habit going again.
I must go to bed. Someday, I hope and pray, my little boy will learn to sleep past 6:10. At that moment his little alarm clock turns green indicating that he can get out of bed. Like clockwork he jumps out of bed and knocks on his door alerting us to his need to be up and about. I think he wakes up and stares at that little alarm clock, willing it to change. God bless my husband for getting that knock most mornings.
p.s. Today little Selah was frustrated about something. She was grouching and fussing at me, while several of us problem solved. We offered milk, and plain as day, she shouted, "No THANK YOU!" Talking is going to be fun with this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment