I was sitting at the table yesterday when Roman came over to me to inform me that "Selah eat money."
Selah is 7 months old and does not yet roll over. At the moment she was propped up in the ExerSaucer. The possibility of her eating money on her own power is slim at best.
I rushed across the room to Selah. I searched through her mouth and found nothing. Sitting on the tray was a penny. A wet penny.
"Roman, did you give Selah this money?"
"Roman did it!" He replied with great pride.
We had a discussion about the health pros and cons of eating coinage. Roman was ordered to NOT do it again.
Minutes later Roman was back at my leg.
"Selah eat money."
Repeat. This time the coin was a dime. This time the discussion was had in Time Out.
I think he understand. I always think he understands. We'll keep our eyes peeled.
No comments:
Post a Comment